New Website Look Coming Soon! Preview New Website
Continuing Education programs meet the needs of local residents and businesses for professional development and personal enrichment through a variety of non-credit courses, seminars and workshops. Programs are designed for students of all ages.
Spring Registration Now Open!
Watch for our Spring Catalog to come in the mail early January!
Be the first to know about new programs & trips and receive special offers & discounts!
Join Passion for Adult Learning (PAL)
Passion for Adult Learning (PAL) is a membership-based organization dedicated to providing lifelong learning opportunities to adults age 55 and over. Designed to meet your needs and interests, the PAL program provides new learning opportunities on a variety of topics determined by committee members.
- Annual fall kickoff celebration (estimated value $25)
- Two free classes per semester (estimated value $70)
- Annual Winterim One-Day Learning Symposium (estimated value $55)
- Discounts & special offers
- Library card & free access to the UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield Library
- UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield Fitness Center Membership (value $70)
- Free membership to the Pickle ball Club (value $60)
Business and Development Training
Part of our mission is to provide area professionals, businesses, and non-profits with the resources, education, and training needed to remain competitive in today's workplace.
We offer a variety of customized training solutions to fit your specific organizational issues at a time and location convenient for you.
Visit the UW Colleges Training Solutions website for a comprehensive list of training support in a variety of areas, and if you'd like additional information about customized training for your organization contact email@example.com.
Health Training Programs
Start a new career with one of our 12 Online Health Career Programs!
- Pharmacy Technician
- Dental Assistant
- Clinical Medical Assistant
Visit our Health Training Online for list of all courses & descriptions.