The Box Office is located in the Lobby of the Helen Connor Laird Fine Arts Building.
Campus Box Office Hours*
- One Week Before Performance:
- Thursday & Friday: 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Special Hours for Week of Show:
- Tuesday - Friday: 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Showtime: 5:30 - 7:30 p.m
- Matinees: Noon - 2:00 p.m.
*NOTE: The Box Office will only be open for ticket sales 2 hours prior to the event for all blackbox productions and one day recitals.
Purchase tickets online 24/7! View the theater seating, choose your favorite seat and purchase tickets at your convenience.
Or call the Campus Box Office at 715-389-6534.
Questions? Please give a us a call (leave a message if we are not open) or email the Box Office. Messages will be returned as soon as possible.
Ticket Sale Policy
Tickets are not refundable. If you've purchased tickets to a performance and can't attend you have the option to donate your ticket to UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield by returning it to the Box Office before the performance. A donation to the campus allows you to claim the face value of the ticket as a tax deduction, and it allows us to re-sell the ticket to another patron. Please return your donated ticket as soon as possible to free your seat.
- Tickets must be paid for when they are reserved.
- VISA, MasterCard and Discover cards are accepted.
- When the Box Office is closed, leave a message and your call will be returned and/or your order processed as soon as possible.
Online Ticket Troubleshooting
Because of new credit card security protocols, if you use Internet Explorer or Safari you must update it to the latest release. There are no known issues with other internet browsers. IT IS BEST TO USE CHROME BROWSER.