The music ensembles at UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield are under the direction of Dr. Richard Brunson and include both student musicians, as well as community musicians from throughout central Wisconsin.
The group has a rich history of performing the finest wind ensemble repertoire, encompassing a wide range of styles, including overtures, marches, classical transcriptions and popular favorites.
- Pops Concert - September 28 at 7:30 p.m.
- Veteran's Day Concert - November 11 at 7:30 p.m.
- Valentine's Day Concert - February 15 at 7:30 p.m.
- Symphonic Band Concert - April 26 at 7:30 p.m.
For more than 40 years, the UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield Symphony Orchestra has presented outstanding concerts featuring the finest in traditional and contemporary orchestral literature. The performing season features guest artists, as well as an annual "Celebrate the Season" concert.
- Symphony Orchestra Concert - October 12 at 7:30 pm
- Symphony Orchestra & Concert Choir "Celebrate the Season" - December 7 at 7:30 p.m.
- Symphony Orchestra Concert - March 15 at 7:30 p.m.
- Symphony Orchestra & Concert Choir - May 10 at 7:30 p.m.
The group performs a varied repertoire of accompanied and a cappella choral music, from Renaissance music to contemporary works.