The music ensembles at UW-Marshfield/Wood County are under the direction of Dr. Richard Brunson and include both UW-Marshfield/Wood County student musicians, as well as community musicians from throughout Central Wisconsin.
The group has a rich history of performing the finest wind ensemble repertoire, encompassing a wide range of styles, including overtures, marches, classical transcriptions and popular favorites.
- Pops Concert - September 30 at 7:30 p.m.
- Veteran's Day Concert - November 11 at 7:30 p.m.
- Valentine's Day Concert - February 10 at 7:30 p.m.
- Symphonic Band Concert - April 28 at 7:30 p.m.
For more than 40 years, the UW-Marshfield/Wood County Symphony Orchestra has presented outstanding concerts featuring the finest in traditional and contemporary orchestral literature. The performing season features guest artists, as well as an annual "Celebrate the Season" concert.
- Symphony Orchestra & Concert Choir "Celebrate the Season" - December 9 at 7:30 p.m.
- Symphony Orchestra Concert - March 10 at 7:30 p.m.
- Symphony Orchestra & Concert Choir - May 12 at 7:30 p.m.
The group performs a varied repertoire of accompanied and a cappella choral music, from Renaissance music to contemporary works.