UW-Marshfield/Wood County offers you the opportunity to complete the University of Wisconsin System Associate of Arts and Science Degree. This degree encompasses the liberal arts foundation required for over 200 University of Wisconsin majors and for acquiring your bachelor's degree.
- Associate Degree Worksheet
- Associate Degree Application - All students eligible and planning to graduate at the end of the Spring 2013 semester or at the end of the Summer 2013 session should complete and submit their application to the Student Services Office by April 4, 2013
- AAS Degree Requirements
Celebrate your achievement!
Participate in Commencement (Graduation Ceremony)
- Graduation: The Commencement Ceremony will be Sunday, May 19. The ceremony will begin at 2 p.m. in the Helen Connor Laird Theatre. Please dress in nice attire and avoid shoes that might cause you to easily trip (this includes flip-flops). Students participating in the graduation ceremony are required to wear a graduation gown.
- Rehearsal: Graduation rehearsal is mandatory for all students participating in the graduation ceremony. Rehearsal will be Sunday, May 19 - All students are to check-in at the Commons by noon.
- Gowns: Graduation gowns are to be ordered from the campus bookstore. Prices will be available in the bookstore. All gowns must be ordered by April 4. Students participating in the graduation ceremony are required to wear a graduation gown.
- Application to graduate: If you have not already done so, you must apply to graduate. The one-page application can be found above (Associate Degree Application) and should be completed and turned in to the Student Affairs Office by April 4.
- Dean’s Graduation Party: There will be a Dean’s Graduation party at the Dean’s house, May 19, 2013 at 4 p.m. More information will forthcoming regarding this event.
- Questions: If you have any questions regarding the graduation process or ceremony, please contact Student Affairs office 715-389-6530.