Photocopying in the library was replaced by the scan to print option in 2012. What does that mean to you?
By scanning the item into a PDF format this way, the item is sent to your email so you can print at your convenience.
You cannot make copies using the copier. You must first send your scan to your email and make copies from there.
- To begin, press the "Scanner" button on your left.
- Press small "Manual Entry" button on screen (right below gray space).
- Enter your student email (for example: SMITJ5555@uwc.edu).
- Press "Ok" on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Lift top. Place your first paper to be scanned on the upper left corner of the glass.
- To scan, press the large turquoise "Start" button on the right side.
- If scanning more papers, place the next one in the same spot. Press "Start." If you do this in under a minute, all of your papers will send to your email as one attachment, instead of multiple.
- When finishing scanning, press the blue # key.
- All of your copies will then be sent as an attachment to your email. Open the attachment in the email and you can specify the number of copies you would like from there.
Note: It may take a minute to send.