Continuing Education programs meet the needs of local residents and businesses for professional development and personal enrichment through a variety of non-credit courses, seminars and work-shops. Programs are designed for students of all ages. View courses with descriptions by clicking on the sub-menus on the right.
New this Year! 1 Catalog--3 Campuses! UW Colleges North Region Continuing Education presents UW-Marshfield/Wood County, UW-Marathon County & UW-Barron County Continuing Education classes in one catalog. Catalogs will be coming out in the mail early January. Download the Spring 2017 Catalog today.
Online Registration now open - Register for Classes.
- Gymnastics Classes start the week of Jan. 2!
- International Dinner: A Robert Burn's Supper- Scotland's Greatest Celebration! - Jan. 27
- Snowshoeing Afternoon - Sat., Feb. 4
- STEM Day (Grades 4-6) - Feb. 13
Theatre & Travel
- CE Adult Theatre presents: Roger's & Hammerstein's "A Grand Night for Singing" -Feb. 2-3 at 7:30 PM & Feb. 4 at 2 PM
Purchase Tickets: $12
- Just for Kids Theatre presents: "Jack and the Beanstalk"-May 26 at 7:30 PM & May 27 at 2 PM
Purchase Tickets: $10 / Register for the Theatre Camp (ages 7-12)
- TRAVEL: Chanhassen Dinner Theatre Trip to see "Grease" on Sat., April 8. Register today!
Business and Development Training
Part of our mission is to provide area professionals, businesses, and non-profits with the resources, education, and training needed to remain competitive in today's workplace.
We offer a variety of customized training solutions to fit your specific organizational issues at a time and location convenient for you.
Visit the UW Colleges Training Solutions website for a comprehensive list of training support in a variety of areas, and if you'd like additional information about customized training for your organization firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Training Programs
Start a new career with one of our 12 Online Health Career Programs!
- Pharmacy Technician
- Dental Assistant
- Clinical Medical Assistant