Continuing Education programs meet the needs of local residents and businesses for professional development and personal enrichment through a variety of non-credit courses, seminars and work-shops. Programs are designed for students of all ages. View courses with descriptions by clicking on the submenus on the right.
- Fall 2014 Brochure is out! Check out new classes/trips offered this fall!
- Healthy People Wood County Mental Health Conference is Friday, Oct. 3!
- Travel to Puerto Rico this winter with UW Professors, Julie Tharp & Jeff Kleiman. Registration Deadline: Oct. 10
- Registration is now open for the New York Theatre Tour- Reserve your spot today!
- ACT Prep class is Saturday, Oct. 4! Prepare to do your best - Register today!
- Explore Study Abroad Opportunities
-Open to UW Students and the public.