Room 128 of the Leopold Science Building
- Monday - 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday - 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday - 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday - 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
To contact helpdesk:
- Email the Helpdesk (preferred method)
- On campus dial 4357
- Off campus dial 715-389-6500 Ext. 4357
Each student is given a printing account with $10 credited at the start of each semester. On July 1 of each year, any remaining balances are erased for the new year (balances do not roll over). You can view your account balance via the PaperCut pop-up window on lab computers on campus.
By default all printers on campus will print on both sides (duplex).
- 1 page document - $.05
- 2 page document, duplexed (1 sheet) - $.08
- 2 page document, non-duplexed (2 sheets) - $.10
If you need to purchase additional pages, you can do so at the bookstore after the second week of classes. You can purchase additional in increments of $1. Purchases are non-refundable.
There are 16 wireless access points located across campus. Learn more about how to how to access the wireless connection.