College life is all about new experiences: A new environment, new classes, new friends and new challenges. It is a time of great excitement, but it can also be a time of great stress.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
No Hours during Winter & Spring Break
Fill out the Intake Form before your appointment.
Emergency After Hours Numbers
- 715-384-5555 (Wood County Crisis Line)
- 1-800-273-TALK (8255) (Suicide Help Line)
- United Way - Dial 2-1-1 for 24/7 access to information and referral to human and social services programs
- Wood County Area Mental Health and Substance Use Recovery Resources - provided by Marshfield Clinic Center for Community Outreach
- Wood County Human Services
- Coping with Anxiety, Depression & Stress PowerPoint
- Speaker asks audience to remember they are not perfect and to seek support when anguished
- Overcoming Self Doubt to Reach Your Highest Potential
- Overcoming Emotional Road Blocks that May Interfere with Success in School
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Falling in Love
- What's the Difference Between Being 'Down in the Dumps' and Clinical Depression?
- Why Do I Always Get Sick During Exams?
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- The Five Stages of Grief & Loss