College life is all about new experiences: A new environment, new classes, new friends and new challenges. It is a time of great excitement, but it can also be a time of great stress.
Counselors Jennifer Starkey and Joe Prillwitz are available for counseling appointments. Contact Student Affairs at 715-389-6530 or email Student Affairs to schedule an appointment.
Monday: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
No Hours during Winter & Spring Break
Fill out the Intake Form before your appointment.
The following services are available by appointment:
- Adolescent Oppositional Disorders
- Alcohol Dependency
- Bi-Polar Affective Disorders
- Childhood Anxiety and Phobias
- Children of Divorce
- Chronic Illness Problems
- Couple Communication
- Death and Dying Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Family Dysfunction
- Grief Issues
- Habit Control
- Learning Disorders
- Men's Issues
- Neglect (Physical and Emotional)
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Physical Abuse
- Physical Trauma
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Psychological Evaluations
- Psychosexual Dysfunction
- Psychotic Episodes
- Self Esteem Issues
- Sexual Abuse
- Test Anxiety
- Victimization Issues
- Vietnam Stress Disorders
- Women's Issues
- Speaker asks audience to remember they are not perfect and to seek support when anguished
- Overcoming Self Doubt to Reach Your Highest Potential
- Overcoming Emotional Road Blocks that May Interfere with Success in School
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Falling in Love
- What's the Difference Between Being 'Down in the Dumps' and Clinical Depression?
- Why Do I Always Get Sick During Exams?
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- The Five Stages of Grief & Loss
After Hours Phone Numbers in an Emergency
- 715-384-5555 (Wood County Crisis Line)
- 1-800-273-TALK (8255) (Suicide Help Line)