Transition to New Bookstore: Introducing Neebo
Starting in July 2014, the campus bookstore will be operated by Neebo, Inc. Read Campus Announcement
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 - 4 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 - 3 p.m.
Summer Session 2 books available now. For your convenience, please purchase in-store. Books for Fall Semester will not be available until August.
Neebo's structure and services include:
- Availability of rentable books – any textbook that is rentable will be available through the new system.
- Best Price Promise – if a customer finds a textbook for less than the UW-Marshfield/Wood County Bookstore price, the customer can buy the book for 10 percent less than the price at the competing store.
- Focus on customer service – all employees will participate in intensive customer-service training.
- Loyalty program – customers will earn loyalty points that will make them eligible for special promotions, coupons and discounts.
- Innovative e-commerce website, with an accessible web-based storefront.
- Different price points for merchandise – low, medium and higher-end product will be available.
Textbook Purchases and Rentals
Startingin in Fall, students can purchase or rent textbooks in store or on Neebo's bookstore website.
About Neebo, Inc.
Neebo, Inc. is the beneficial owner of Nebraska Book Company, Inc., which began in 1915 with a single college store near the University of Nebraska campus and now operates more than 200 stores, serving more than 2 million students at colleges and universities nationwide. Nebraska Book Company, Inc. sells 6 million textbooks annually and installs more than 1,600 technology platforms and e-commerce sites at more than 2,500 college stores. Additional information about Nebraska Book Company, Inc. can be found at the Company’s website: http://www.nebook.com.