Hours & Contact
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
The Bookstore offers:
- Purchase or Rent Online or In-Store
- Availability of eBooks
- Campus Merchandise: shirts, mugs, hats and more!
- Snacks, supplies and other general merchandise items
Please Note: It's very important for returns, rentals and buybacks for you to keep your receipt. Rentals are due back the last day of Finals.
When at the bookstore you will need to bring your course schedule and if you are renting don't forget to bring your driver's license and a debit/credit card. (You don't have to pay for your textbooks with the debit/credit card, it is to secure the rental.)
Book Deferrals: If you wish to use your financial aid please see Dawn Messerschmidt in Student Affairs for a Book Deferral Form. (This form cannot be used for ordering online)
Books for Online & Distance Education Courses
- NODE (Non-Online Distance Education) books can be purchased through the Bookstore (In-Store or Online) just like your other course books.
- Online Books are NOT available through the campus Bookstore. Purchase online: www.onlineuwcbookstore.com
The Campus Bookstore is owned and operated by Follett Corporation.
For more than 140 years, Follett has been a trusted partner to pre-K and K-12 schools, districts, and college campuses, taking care of the critical details that make it easier for schools to run, teachers to teach and students to learn. Every day, Follett serves over half of the students in the United States, and works with 70,000 schools as a leading provider of education technology, services and print and digital content. Follett is higher education's largest campus retailer and a hub for school spirit and community, operating 940 local campus stores and 1,300 virtual stores across the continent. Headquartered in Westchester, Illinois, Follett is a $2.6 billion privately held company.