Hours & Contact
Closed - December 24-25 and December 31 - January 1
Monday-Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
The Bookstore offers:
- Purchase or Rent Online or In-Store
- Compare prices with other book sellers to take advantage of the Best Price Promise
- Availability of eBooks
- Campus Merchandise: shirts, mugs, hats and more!
- Snacks, supplies and other general merchandise items
Please Note: It's very important for returns, rentals and buybacks for you to keep your receipt.
When at the bookstore you will need to bring your course schedule and if you are renting don't forget to bring your driver's license and a debit/credit card. (You don't have to pay for your textbooks with the debit/credit card, it is to secure the rental.)
Book Deferrals: If you wish to use your financial aid please see Dawn Messerschmidt in Student Affairs for a Book Deferral Form. (This form cannot be used for ordering online)
Get more information from Neebo's FAQ page.
Books for Online & Distance Education Courses
- NODE (Non-Online Distance Education) books can be purchased through the Bookstore (In-Store or Online) just like your other course books.
- Online Books are NOT available through the campus Bookstore. Purchase online: www.onlineuwcbookstore.com
The Campus Bookstore is owned and operated by Neebo, Inc. Neebo, Inc. is the beneficial owner of Nebraska Book Company, Inc., which began in 1915 with a single college store near the University of Nebraska campus and now operates more than 200 stores, serving more than 2 million students at colleges and universities nationwide. Nebraska Book Company, Inc. sells 6 million textbooks annually and installs more than 1,600 technology platforms and e-commerce sites at more than 2,500 college stores. Additional information about Nebraska Book Company, Inc. can be found at the Company’s website: http://www.nebook.com.