Our campus offers something for everyone. Whether you're an older student returning to the classroom or a recent high-school graduate, it’s easy to get involved and meet new people at UW-Marshfield/Wood County.
- Join the action on the court with men's basketball, women's basketball or volleyball and more varsity sports
- Shine on stage in a theatre production or music ensembles
- Work with a professor on an undergraduate research project
- Present your work at a regional or national conference
- Help give back to the community as part of a service learning project
- Be a student ambassador or a leader in Student Government
Pursue your interests and meet new friends in our student clubs and organizations
Have an idea for a new group on campus? No problem. Forming a club is easy, and new organizations are created on a regular basis to meet the evolving interests of our students. Learn more about forming your own club.