Online registration for the UW Placement Test is open. To register for Placement Testing at UW-Marshfield/Wood County see our Advising and Registration Session dates.
How to Register for Placement Testing
- Go to the UW Placement Test Site
- Scroll down and click on the “Follow this link to register for any of the three placement testing options outlined above link”
- Select option 1 by clicking on the “Show Paper and Pencil dates” link
- Click on the campus and date you are interested in taking the exam
- Marshfield’s dates are March 29-14, April 26-14 and May 10-14.
- Enter requested information
- email address
- last name
- first name
- Date of birth
- Are you taking the foreign exam?
- Campus you are planning on attending
- Hit continue
- Verify information
A $30 test fee will be assessed to your fall tuition bill.
Please note: “The University of Wisconsin requires students to show a government-issued photo identification document such as driver’s license, state-issued ID or passport when they arrive to take placement tests. Students will not be allowed to test without providing an appropriate photo ID.”
After scheduling your UW Placement Test date, register for your Fall 2014 classes!
If you have any questions, contact us at (715) 389-6530 or email email@example.com.