Services & Resources
- English 098, 101, 102 and all general writing needs (History, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, etc.)
- Math 090, 091, 105, 108, 110, 113, 124, 211, 221, 222
- Other subjects based on student need & tutor availability
- Bring all relevant materials to the tutoring session including textbooks, syllabus, class notes, past papers, assignments and/or tests.
- Plan to be an active participant in your session with the tutor.
- Academic success requires that you attend class, read assignments, take class notes, and attempt homework problems.
- Tutors are NOT homework machines or miracle workers.
- Tutors will NOT have the answer to every question all the time.
- Tutors are NOT the professor of your class.
- If you procrastinate all semester, working and cramming with a tutor the week before finals will NOT produce great results.