Spring 2014 Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Math & Writing Tutoring Schedules: Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m and Friday: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Hours for Finals 2014
- Thursday, May 15: (Study Day) 7:45 a.m. 5 p.m.
- Friday, May 16: 7:45 a.m. 7 p.m.
- Saturday, May 17: 7:45 a.m. 7 p.m.
- Monday, May 19: 7:45 a.m. 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 20: 7:45 a.m. 5 p.m.
What can The Learning Center do for you?
- Provide tutoring in math & writing
- Provide test taking accommodations for students with disabilities
- Enhance individual study skills
- Computers available for research work
The Learning Center promotes and supports the academic environment of UW-Marshfield/Wood County, providing confidential student-centered instruction in writing, math and other core content areas to currently enrolled students. The professional and student tutors work side-by-side with students, empowering them to excel in their educational endeavors.
Walk-ins welcome (Math and Writing); appointments available upon request.
Learn more about The Learning Center! Email the Learning Center or call (715) 384-1706.