The Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences (BAAS) completion degree is a four-year degree that can be earned at UW–Marshfield/Wood County in collaboration with UW–Stevens Point. The degree is granted by UW Colleges. The UW-Marshfield/Wood County BAAS has an emphasis in Community Health and Wellness.
The classes will be taught by faculty from both UW–Marshfield/Wood County and UW–Stevens Point. The BAAS completion degree also includes a strong component of community involvement and practical experience. The BAAS is now enrolling! Contact Mary Beth Knoeck to get started on your degree today.
- Frequently Asked Questions - Is the BAAS degree right for you? What jobs fit with the Community Health and Wellness emphasis?
- BAAS Degree requirements
- BAAS Admission Checklist
- BAAS Courses Offered by UW Colleges
- BAAS Courses Offered by UW-Stevens Point
- Learn more about how the BAAS can benefit employers and the community
- BAAS Tuition
Who can I contact for more information?
For general information contact Student Affairs, 715-389-6530.
Mary Beth Knoeck, 715-384-1707,
- Adult Enrollment Coordinator: Assists prospective students in finding the right degree or education option to fit their needs. Helps students navigate through the admissions and enrollment process and connect students to additional resources, such as financial aid information, to ensure success.
- Professional Experience Coordinator: Your business or organization can participate in the professional experience component by signing up to accept interns from the BAAS degree program or identify organizational tasks or objectives that would benefit from the participation of a student or group of students.