Winterim: January 2017

Winterim's three week, accelerated format is a convenient way to continue earning your college credits with UW-Marshfield/Wood County's affordable tuition.  

Who Can Take Winterim Courses?  

Winterim courses are available to current students and students attending other universities during the year.  All non-remedial credits from UW-M/WC transfer to any state four-year university. 

Why Should I Take Winterim Classes?

  1. Catch up on your degree requirements.
  2. Take a class you couldn't fit into your schedule.
  3. Get ahead and stay on track!

Register Early & Save Your Seat!  

Current UW-M/WC students: Register on your PRISM account

Other students: Apply online for Winterim as a Special Student & take a college course while you’re on break!


Contact Student Affairs at 715-389-6530.

Tuition & Fees

Winterim Tuition & Fees are due on the first day of class.  Contact the Business Office for more information.