UW-Marshfield/Wood County offers you the opportunity to complete the University of Wisconsin System Associate of Arts and Science Degree. This degree encompasses the liberal arts foundation required for over 200 University of Wisconsin majors and for acquiring your bachelor's degree.
Celebrate your achievement!
- 2016 Commencement Ceremony: Friday, May 20 at 6 p.m.
- Rehearsal: Arrive at 5 p.m. for instructions, group photos and line up. Rehearsal is mandatory for all students participating in the graduation ceremony.
- Graduation: The Commencement Ceremony is held in the Helen Connor Laird Theatre.
- Please dress in nice attire and avoid shoes that might cause you to easily trip (this includes flip-flops). Students participating in the graduation ceremony are required to wear a graduation gown.
- Reception: Join us for a reception in the Commons following the Commencement ceremony. Refreshments will be served.
- Gowns: You may purchase graduation gowns from the campus bookstore. You must place an order for your gown in April. Prices will be available in the bookstore. Students participating in the graduation ceremony are required to wear a graduation gown.
- Questions: If you have any questions regarding the graduation process or ceremony, please contact Student Affairs office 715-389-6530.