UW-Marshfield/Wood County offers you the opportunity to complete the University of Wisconsin System Associate of Arts and Science Degree. This degree encompasses the liberal arts foundation required for over 200 University of Wisconsin majors and for acquiring your bachelor's degree.
Celebrate your achievement!
- Graduation: The Commencement Ceremony is Saturday, May 10 at 3 p.m. in the Helen Connor Laird Theatre.
- Please dress in nice attire and avoid shoes that might cause you to easily trip (this includes flip-flops). Students participating in the graduation ceremony are required to wear a graduation gown.
- Rehearsal: Graduation rehearsal is mandatory for all students participating in the graduation ceremony. Rehearsal is 2 p.m. - Meet at the Theater
- Reception: Join us for a reception in the Commons following the Commencement ceremony. Refreshments will be served.
- Gowns: You may purchase graduation gowns from the campus bookstore. You must place an order for your gown in April. Prices will be available in the bookstore. Students participating in the graduation ceremony are required to wear a graduation gown.
- Application to graduate: If you have not already done so, you must apply to graduate. The one-page application can be found above (Associate Degree Application) and should be completed and turned in to the Student Affairs Office.
- Questions: If you have any questions regarding the graduation process or ceremony, please contact Student Affairs office 715-389-6530.