The University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point at Marshfield campus was built and is maintained by Wood County and the city of Marshfield. The University of Wisconsin provides the faculty and other support to offer students a "world class" education.
Why are we the U for You?
At UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield, you'll receive a high-quality, University of Wisconsin education in an atmosphere that is both friendly and supportive, making it possible for everyone to earn a college degree and pursue the American Dream.
- Small Classes (average size is 20 students) with plenty of one-on-one attention, make the transition to college less stressful.
- Professors are approachable. In additional to being great teachers and scholars, they are known for going the extra mile to help students succeed during the critical first two years of college.
- When you're ready to move on, the UW Guaranteed Transfer Program ensures admission to the UW four-year campus of your choice.
- A strong curriculum provides a solid foundation for success in future academics and careers.
- Classes are held days and evenings throughout the year.
- Advisors are readily available to help plan your class schedule, explain transfer options and examine career choices.
- 535 students
- 49% full-time
- 51% part-time
- 41% male
- 59% female
- Top 5 High Schools for Incoming Freshman:
- Top 5 UW System Transfer Destinations:
- UW-Stevens Point
- UW-Eau Claire
- UW-La Crosse
- UW-River Falls
- Top 5 Baccalaureate Majors:
- Health Sciences
We offer the lowest tuition in the UW System: Save enough money in two years at UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield to pay for your third year at your UW four-year campus.
|UW-M/WC||UW-Madison||UW-Stout||UW-La Crosse||UW-Eau Claire||UW-Stevens Point|
|Tuition & Fees||$5,124||$10,403||$8,964||$8,595||$8,507||$7,408|
|Room & Board||$0||$8,287||$6,234||$6,000||$6,465||$6,238|
|Total 1 Year||$5,124||$18,690||$15,198||$14,595||$14,972||$13,646|
|Total 2 Years||$10,248||$37,380||$30,396||$29,190||$14,972||$27,292|
Room & Board monthly average: $734.11*
This includes costs equivalent to: rent, utilities, and basic meal plans.
*Based on a 9-month academic year - average from across 13 UW four-year campuses